Our desire is to engage in a long term working relationship with you, the client. One way is to make clear our understandings with each other from the outset. These are the terms of our agreement together. The client is engaging Ginger & Tall for a specific project and/or associated services. A Project can entail services such as, but not exclusively, Graphic Design and Print.
- Ginger & Tall does not accept liability for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect consequential or special loss under any circumstances.
- The acceptance of a payment shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and Ginger & Tall.
- Ginger & Tall does not undertake to promote a client’s project as part of a design project, unless specifically contracted to do so.
- The price quoted is based on the information supplied at the project commencement. Any additional work not specified at this time will be quoted and charged for separately, after agreeing terms with the client in advance. All prices quoted will be honoured for 30 days.
- There is a small tolerance built into our quotations, however if workload dramatically increases, because of client changes, additional charges will be made.
- If a project takes longer than 3 months to complete because of client delays; any outstanding balance is to be settled and the project will be archived and will have to be started again once any balance is settled.
- Timescales quoted are valid only at the time of issue; work is scheduled on a first come first serve basis upon receipt of deposit.
- There is no limit, unless otherwise stated, on contact time, including meetings, e-mail and telephone calls. If Ginger & Tall need to travel to your premises on more than two occasions for a specific project then additional expenses will be charged. This includes, but not exclusively, marketing strategy, design consultation. Additional education and consultation is at our hourly rate.
- It is the responsibility of the client to supply all content (text, images, etc.) in a digital format to Ginger & Tall within the timescales specified during the project. Two revisions of content are allowed; time required to make changes to client-submitted text after this will be additional, billed at the hourly rate.
- All legal compliance issues are also the responsibility of the client and Ginger & Tall will not accept responsibility for non-compliance. If the client is in any doubt Ginger & Tall suggest they seek legal advice.
- Ginger & Tall assumes that the copyright for any content or resources used for the project belongs to the client. Ginger & Tall takes no responsibility or standing with any copyright disputes between the client and any other party.
- Ginger & Tall retains copyright for the all aspects of the project excluding content until payment has been made in full. Once paid for in full, the customer has the copyright on the design, content and resources used in the public facing part of the project. Everything else remains the copyright of Ginger & Tall.
- New projects, will be scheduled to commence within 2 weeks from being signed-off, which may include the need for a deposit. Timescales quoted are dependent on the requested content being supplied on time.
- Our working hours are Monday to Friday, 08.30 to 16.30. The business will be closed for national bank holidays.
- There is a minimum charge of £25, our standard hourly rate is £50, and our daily rate is £300. All prices are subject to VAT.
- Payment is to be made as per the agreed schedule at project initiation. If payment is not made, services will be suspended until payment has been made and cleared in full. Suspending services may result in your project being disabled and not available to the public, or items being withheld. Payment can be accepted via BACS or credit/debit card.
- All outstanding payments must be received and cleared in full before a project can be completed.
- Withholding payment due to the customer not supplying the requested content is not accepted.
- The customer retains no rights whatsoever if there are any payments outstanding, projects and services remain the property of Ginger & Tall until paid for in full.
- After a period of one month of the project being made publicly available it is deemed that no further changes to the project will be required and any further changes will be treated as chargeable changes.
- The client and Ginger & Tall may disclose confidential information from one to the other to facilitate work under this agreement. Such information shall be so identified in writing at the time of its transmittal, and shall be safeguarded and not disclosed to third parties by the receiving party. Confidential information shall not include information that is already known to the party to which it is disclosed, is or becomes part of the public domain without breach of this agreement, or is obtained from third parties, which have no obligations to keep confidential to the parties to this agreement.
- Ginger & Tall may from time to time use your project or the work Ginger & Tall have undertaken for you for marketing purposes. If you do not wish this to happen please inform Ginger & Tall immediately.
- Ginger & Tall cannot be held responsible for the success of, or mistakes in the content of your project.
- Ginger & Tall cannot be held responsible for mistakes once final proofs have been accepted by the client. Ginger & Tall will not pay for items to be re-printed.
- Printed items will take 3 – 7 working days to be delivered, unless otherwise stated.
The Customer and the Employee acknowledge that this agreement is reasonable, valid and enforceable. However, if any term, covenant, condition or provision of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, it is the parties’ intent that such provision be changed in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable and the remainder of the provisions of this agreement will in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated as a result.